SELL YOUR HOME QUICKLY & FOR THE MOST MONEY!
Maximize The Return On Your Most Valuable Asset
ABQ Home Staging knows the point of selling your house is to get it off your hands quickly and for as much money as possible. With over 14 years experience, we truly specialize in making that happen. In fact, over 85% of the listings ABQ Home Staging prepares for sale are under contract in 60 days or less! Our passion for designing with cost-efficient methods and commitment to making only those changes that will truly effect the sale of a home have allowed ABQ Home Staging to become the trusted staging source for home owners, investors and real estate agents alike.
Most Albuquerque home buyers begin searching for their new place online. They will look through websites like Zillow, Redfin, Truilla and many more to browse through the available homes.
With just one click, they can pass on your home if it doesn’t stand out. ABQ Home Staging creates photogenic rooms that display your home’s strengths, maximize the perception of square footage, and increases your home’s online and in-person appeal.
The National Association of Realtors recently announced that property inventories are at an all time high. Competition is stiff and sellers must be prepared to present their home in the best possible light.
Staged homes sell faster and for more money! Staging showcases the house in the best possible light.
Home Staging Facts to Consider
- Staged homes sell an average of 17% higher than homes that have not been staged.
- Occupied staged homes spend 89% less time on the market then occupied unstaged homes
- Vacant staged homes spend 85% less time on the market then vacant unstaged homes
- Home staging maximizes home equity
- Home staging is an excellent marketing tool for realtors and homeowners
- You only have one chance to make a good first impression. Home buyers decide within 8 seconds of seeing a home whether they like it or not. Staging help you put your best foot forward.
- Home staging usually cost less than your first price reduction
- Home staging has become a necessity not a luxury in today’s competitive market